Would you be interested in volunteering with the Stirling Active Travel Hub team? We are on the lookout for volunteers to assist us with our bike rides, events and generally encouraging others to cycle and walk.
We offer an exciting and very friendly environment to volunteer in. If you like the idea of helping lead walks or bike rides and to encourage more people to travel actively in the Forth Valley area we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch with us if you are:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about cycling and walking in general
- Interested in cycling and walking in the Forth Valley area
- Looking to meet new similarly minded people
- Wanting to spread the word about active travel and why it is great
- Wanting something great for your CV
- Enthusiastic about the outdoors
What will you get?
- A volunteer induction
- An opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- The chance to meet and work with other like-minded people
- Gain experience with an established environmental organisation
The team are looking forward to hear from you. Come and volunteer with us!
If you would like to discuss the opportunities further or if you wish to apply then please just get in touch or come to the Hub for a chat.
Find all our latest cycling and walking events happening around Stirling.