Sustainable Development Goals
We support the ambitions of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, or Global Goals.
The vision of the Global Goals international action plan is to set out a positive vision for the future - to tackle poverty and inequality and promote sustainable development across the world. There are 17 Global Goals which form the basis of a global partnership for sustainable development.
I go to the University and spend a lot of time doing my tasks. This year I must to write a dissertation, so this platform https://writemydissertationforme.co.uk/buy-dissertation/
is very useful for me. Here I can buy dissertation without any problem. Moreover, I'm sure that provided content will be unique and relevant.
The work of Stirling Active Travel Hub contributes to 10 of these goals:
Through our information service, skills training and events programme we aim to increase the number of everyday cycling and walking journeys to help:
- support communities to be more resilient in adapting to a changing climate
- reduce air, noise and water pollution
- improve overall health and wellbeing
- improve confidence through quality training on how to fix bikes and cycle safely
- access a range of electric bikes to try so that people can consider an alternative, clean and affordable mode of travel to the car
- make stronger neighbourhoods; less vehicle traffic reduces noise pollution and congestion
- employers to create a sustainable Stirling by support their employees to actively travel to work
- everyone access public bike share for leisure and work, reducing inequalities
Short commutes by bike of around 5 miles to work each day can contribute to reduced levels of carbon dioxide emissions, air and water pollution and combat global climate change.
Find all our latest cycling and walking events happening around Stirling.